It’s almost time for bed, but the farm animals have one last adventure ahead of them. Press the moon to light the way for the animals as they take turns jumping over it. Over the Moon is a great bedtime book for little ones. Little ones can press on the moon to make it light up as they read along. Interactive fun promotes motor skills and keeps little ones engaged.
* Bright, colorful illustrations of popular farm animals such as a cow, pig, horse, and more.
* Fun story with short, rhyming sentences make for a quick read.
* Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
* Toddlers will enjoy stimulating their senses while pressing down on the light-up character
. * Add a new baby book to a child's library today! Illustrated by Eva Maria Gey. Book Details
* Board Book with attached light-up moon
* 10 pages
* 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
* Ages Baby to 6